Handheld Depth Finders
Part Numbers: DF2120PX, DF2200PX, H22PX, H22FX, DT1H
- How do I change the readings from standard to metric?
- I tested my new Portable Sonar System at the YMCA pool and got wildly inaccurate measurements. At the 10-foot mark in the deep end, the said the water was 3.5, 4, 5 feet, but never 10.
- All I get is "---" readings on my depth sounder in certain places. I've noticed that these places have very soft/muddy bottoms and/or very dirty/silty water.
- How long will the batteries last?
- I see a small amount of water leaking from near the activation button and display screen after submerging my Handheld Sonar. Is that normal?
- Will the H22PX work while underway in my watercraft?
- I see fish, but nothing appears on the display. Why?
- Why can I not get readings through the ice with my Handheld Depth Finder?
- If I drop my HawkEye Handheld Sonar System will it float?
- My battery cap will not come off of my DF2120PX is there a trick to breaking it loose again?
- I Have the DF2120PX, which we like. Don't have the manual any longer. How do I change the batteries? Can't figure out where the batteries are in the unit. Only was able to open the pointing end so far...are both ends supposed to open? Help
- Is my H22PX Handheld Sonar System waterproof?
- How long will the batteries last on my H22PX Handheld Sonar System?
- I used "Goof Off" to remove a sticker from my DF2200PX and it completely destroyed the cosmetic appearance of the product. What should I use to clean it.
- The DF2120PX op manual refers to "lubricate the switch" in several places, but doesn't tell how. How do I lubricate the switch?
- Would be possible to use the handheld sonar just for measuring distance/range of fish in front of the diver ?