The "-B" Stands for FACTORY RECERTIFIED
Electronic products are returned for a variety of reasons, many of which are not related to an item'sability to function properly. Such items are no longer sold as "new" and are sold as "recertified". The following are examples of products considered "recertified":
• Most major retail superstores offer a 30-day money back guarantee on their products and there are those consumers that just simply take advantage of that.
• Items where the box was damaged in shipment.
• The item was returned because of a slight defect. The defective part was replaced, tested and then repackaged.
• The item was returned because of a minor cosmetic blemish on the casing that was corrected.
• Demonstration units.
• The box was simply opened.
• Brand new overstocked items are also labeled factory recertified. The item has been inspected thoroughly, restored to original specifications (if needed), tested and repackaged for resale.
• "-B" items includes a 90-Day Limited Factory Warranty.
Please sign in to leave a comment.