Leaking coolers happen, but it's definitely out of the norm.
Common Things that Cause a Cooler Bag to Begin Leaking Are:
- broken glass cutting the liner skin
- bottle caps thrown inside the cooler
- dropping or throwing a loaded cooler
- loading a cooler beyond its stated capacity
To Prevent Damage to Your Bag:
- never throw or drop your cooler bag while loaded.
- remove broken glass immedialty
- never place bottle caps inside the bag; use the side pocket
To Repair a Damaged Liner:
- We recommend Aquaseal FD by Gear Aid.
- The process for repair depends on the type of damage. We suggest searching the web for instructions and/or videos related to "fishing wader repair"