The beam angle on the P19 sold by HawkEye is 0°. Therefore, the direction of the arrow on the top of the housing does not matter. We suggest pointing it towards the bow so that it will be evident if the adhesive fails and the transducer moves.
Articles in this section
- Depth Finder Displaying Three Dashes ---
- 4 Key Steps to Successfully Transom Mounting a Fish Finder or Depth Sounder Transducer
- Connecting a HawkEye Boat Mount Depth Finder to Another Manufacturer's Transducer
- Transom Mount Transducer Tech Tutorial Video
- HawkEye® D10D - D10DX Product Orientation Video
- I Cannot Get a Reading While Trying to Shoot-Thru My Sailboat Hull.
- How do I transom mount a transducer?
- Glue-In Transducer Instructions with Illustrations
- What is the current draw on your boat mount depth finders
- What Types of Boat Hulls Are Glue-In Compatible?