Adjusting the amount of detail the shown on the VirtuView™ display is as simple as adjusting the fish finder’s sensitivity. There are 10 user selectable sensitivity settings to choose from. Select a higher sensitivity setting to show smaller sonar returns on-screen, or a lower setting to remove clutter from the screen. Adjusting Sensitivity also affects how sonar returns are identified as fish icon symbols - more fish will be detected at a higher setting, fewer at a lower setting.
To Adjust the Sensitivity:
1. Press and release the button 1 time (MENU I will appear at the top of the screen)
2. Press and release the▾button until “Sensitivity” is highlighted.
3. Press the to expand the Sensitivity Menu.
4. Press and release the button to increase the sensitivity,to decrease the sensitivity.
• Press the to save the adjustment and exit the Sensitivity Setup.
• Press V | ESC to cancel the adjustment and exit the Sensitivity Setup.
5. Press and release the V | ESC button 2 times to exit the menu and return to the fish finder mode.