The FishTrax™ 1X can be set to display depth and temperature readings in English (Ft, °F) or Metric (M, °C) feature displays the depth Fish Identifier Icons. It can be vital when targeting fishing holding at specific depths.
To Set the Units of Measure:
1. Press and release the button 2 times (MENU II will appear at the top of the screen)
2. Press and release the▾ button until “Units” is highlighted.
3. Press and release the to expand the Units Menu.
4. Press and release the▾ button until “Depth” is highlighted.
5. Press and release theorbuttons scroll between Ft (Feet) or M (Meters).
6. Press and release the ▾ button until “Temperature” is highlighted.
7. Press and release theorbuttons scroll between °F (Fahrenheit) or °C (Celsius).
• Press and release the to save the adjustment and exit the Fish Symbols Settings.
• Press and release the V | ESC button to cancel the adjustment and exit the Fish Symbols Settings.
8. Press and release the V | ESC button 3 times to exit the menu and return to the fish finder mode.