Turning the backlight feature ON will keep the screen illuminated all the time. This feature will greatly reduce the battery life of the Fish Finder, so it should only be used during low light conditions.
To Adjust the Backlight:
1. Press and Release the button 1 time (MENU 1 will appear at the top of the screen)
2. Press and release the ▾ button until “Backlight” is highlighted.
3. Press the to expand the Backlight Menu.
4. Press and release thebutton to increase the backlight,to lower the backlight.
• Press the to save the adjustmen and exit the Backlight Setup.
• Press V | ESC to cancel the adjustment and exit the Backlight Setup.
5. Press and release the V | ESC button 2 times to exit the menu and return to the fish finder mode.