If your purchase was within 60 days, we will give you a UPS return service label to place on the package to ship back to us on our UPS account. If your purchase was over 60 days, we will not reimburse for shipping back to us, however for valid warranty claims, we always pay for shipping the unit back to you at Continental USA addresses.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Get Replacement Parts
- Warranty Registration
- How do I get a unit repaired under warranty?
- What is the expected turn around time after I send my unit in for repair or replacement?
- I don't have my original receipt, and can't remember if I registered the warranty. How can I tell if my product is under warranty?
- I don't live in the USA, what are my warranty options.
- Who pays for shipping for warranty repairs?
- Warranty FAQs
- Can you explain your warranty in layman's terms?
- What Is Your Product Warranty.