- A copy of the original sales receipt is required as the proof of purchase for warranty repairs. Make a copy of the receipt and keep it in a safe place.
- The product warranty term varies per product and will be clearly defined on the Original Packaging supplied with the product at the time of purchase. All products that were purchased with a "-B" designation or "Recertified" carry a 90-Day Limited Warranty.
- The warranty covers ONLY the original purchaser of the product from an authorized Product Dealer.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the unit for repair.
- This warranty is void if damage or malfunction is due to abuse, misuse, accident, failure to reasonably maintain, improper installation or use, or unauthorized alteration or repairs.
- We will not under any circumstances be liable to anyone for any special, consequential, incidental, or other indirect damage of any kind, except where incidental or consequential damages are non-waivable as a matter of law.
- If upon receipt of the defective unit we determine that the defect is not covered under the our Limited Warranty, we will contact you about your repair options and associated costs.
- Warranty service can be initiated by contacting us or by completing an Online Form. ALL returns that are shipped back to us without authorization will be rejected
Have more questions? Submit a request