Yes, the NorChill Coolers can leak if tipped over or turned upside down. The design allows the cooler to naturally stand upright when filled with ice and drinks. The zipper will keep water in when closed if standing upright.
Articles in this section
- NorChill® Cooler Bag Care & Use Instructions
- How can I flatten out my cooler so it is square at the bottom?
- NorChill Soft Sided Cooler Video
- What are the dimensions of the various Cooler Bag sizes
- Will the zipper on my NorChill Cooler Bag rust?
- How do I ensure that the zipper on my cooler does not break or seperate?
- I tried to complete a repair request and the form asks for a Product Date Code. Where can I find it?
- Will my NorChill Cooler Leak if Tipped Over or Turned Upside Down?
- What is the proper way to zip up my NorChill Cooler?