The Product Date Code for the NorChill Cooler Bag is located on the cardboard tag that was attached to your cooler when new. If you did not note the Date Code and no longer have the tag, please enter "N/A" (without the quotes) in the Date Code field. Once we have your information we will asses your warranty status and advise your options.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Boat Bag xTreme and regular boat bag?
- NorChill® Cooler Bag Care & Use Instructions
- How can I flatten out my cooler so it is square at the bottom?
- NorChill Soft Sided Cooler Video
- What are the dimensions of the various Cooler Bag sizes
- Will the zipper on my NorChill Cooler Bag rust?
- How do I ensure that the zipper on my cooler does not break or seperate?
- I tried to complete a repair request and the form asks for a Product Date Code. Where can I find it?
- Will my NorChill Cooler Leak if Tipped Over or Turned Upside Down?
- What is the proper way to zip up my NorChill Cooler?