The Product Date Code for the NorChill Cooler Bag is located on the cardboard tag that was attached to your cooler when new. If you did not note the Date Code and no longer have the tag, please enter "N/A" (without the quotes) in the Date Code field. Once we have your information we will asses your warranty status and advise your options.
Articles in this section
- How do I fix a cooler liner that is leaking?
- What is the difference between the Alaskan and Tundra ice packs?
- Do all the coolers have the Patch-It attachment?
- How do I register my Norchill warranty?
- Can I use dry ice in the cooler?
- Can the coolers be rolled or folded?
- What is the difference between the Boat Bag xTreme and regular boat bag?
- NorChill® Cooler Bag Care & Use Instructions
- How can I flatten out my cooler so it is square at the bottom?
- NorChill Soft Sided Cooler Video