The most important thing is not to overfill the Cooler Bag. Because the zipper is plastic and designed not to corrode, never try to force the zipper closed once you fill the cooler. Be sure to bring the two sides of the zipper close together before attempting to zipper it closed. Never try to force the zipper closed using the pull tab. If the cooler does not close with ease remove some of the contents until it closes easily.
Articles in this section
- NorChill® Cooler Bag Care & Use Instructions
- How can I flatten out my cooler so it is square at the bottom?
- NorChill Soft Sided Cooler Video
- What are the dimensions of the various Cooler Bag sizes
- Will the zipper on my NorChill Cooler Bag rust?
- How do I ensure that the zipper on my cooler does not break or seperate?
- I tried to complete a repair request and the form asks for a Product Date Code. Where can I find it?
- Will my NorChill Cooler Leak if Tipped Over or Turned Upside Down?
- What is the proper way to zip up my NorChill Cooler?