The most important thing is not to overfill the Cooler Bag. Because the zipper is plastic and designed not to corrode, never try to force the zipper closed once you fill the cooler. Be sure to bring the two sides of the zipper close together before attempting to zipper it closed. Never try to force the zipper closed using the pull tab. If the cooler does not close with ease remove some of the contents until it closes easily.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Alaskan and Tundra ice packs?
- Do all the coolers have the Patch-It attachment?
- How do I register my Norchill warranty?
- Can I use dry ice in the cooler?
- Can the coolers be rolled or folded?
- What is the difference between the Boat Bag xTreme and regular boat bag?
- NorChill® Cooler Bag Care & Use Instructions
- How can I flatten out my cooler so it is square at the bottom?
- NorChill Soft Sided Cooler Video
- What are the dimensions of the various Cooler Bag sizes