No, the zippers is plastic and were were designed not to corrode like our competitor's metal zippers. You will get years use use with proper care.
Articles in this section
- How do I fix a cooler liner that is leaking?
- What is the difference between the Alaskan and Tundra ice packs?
- Do all the coolers have the Patch-It attachment?
- How do I register my Norchill warranty?
- Can I use dry ice in the cooler?
- Can the coolers be rolled or folded?
- What is the difference between the Boat Bag xTreme and regular boat bag?
- NorChill® Cooler Bag Care & Use Instructions
- How can I flatten out my cooler so it is square at the bottom?
- NorChill Soft Sided Cooler Video