No, the zippers is plastic and were were designed not to corrode like our competitor's metal zippers. You will get years use use with proper care.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Boat Bag xTreme and regular boat bag?
- NorChill® Cooler Bag Care & Use Instructions
- How can I flatten out my cooler so it is square at the bottom?
- NorChill Soft Sided Cooler Video
- What are the dimensions of the various Cooler Bag sizes
- Will the zipper on my NorChill Cooler Bag rust?
- How do I ensure that the zipper on my cooler does not break or seperate?
- I tried to complete a repair request and the form asks for a Product Date Code. Where can I find it?
- Will my NorChill Cooler Leak if Tipped Over or Turned Upside Down?
- What is the proper way to zip up my NorChill Cooler?