The fish finding feature will only display an icon if a fish is detected in the sonar cone while in the depth mode. It will not show the distance the fish is from the transducer face. Additionally, you would need to continue to activate the unit since if a depth is not detected the unit will power off after 7 seconds.
Articles in this section
- DepthTrax 1H Handheld Depth Finder Tech Tutorial
- Can I turn on the handheld depth finder before I put it in the water?
- What battery do I need for my DT1H?
- Is the dt1h waterproof
- Can I replace the transducer cap on my DT1H?
- Live action use of the DT1H
- My DT1H was working fine but now it's giving me erratic or --- readings
- Where is the date code sticker on my DT1H
- How do I change the readings from standard to metric on a DT1H, H22PX, or H22FX Handheld Sonar?
- I tested my new Portable Sonar System at the YMCA pool and got wildly inaccurate measurements. At the 10-foot mark in the deep end, the said the water was 3.5, 4, 5 feet, but never 10.