The average overall life, based on normal use, is between 25 and 30 hours of operation.
Articles in this section
- DepthTrax 1H Handheld Depth Finder Tech Tutorial
- Live action use of the DT1H
- My DT1H was working fine but now it's giving me erratic or --- readings
- How do I change the readings from standard to metric?
- I tested my new Portable Sonar System at the YMCA pool and got wildly inaccurate measurements. At the 10-foot mark in the deep end, the said the water was 3.5, 4, 5 feet, but never 10.
- All I get is "---" readings on my depth sounder in certain places. I've noticed that these places have very soft/muddy bottoms and/or very dirty/silty water.
- How long will the batteries last?
- I see a small amount of water leaking from near the activation button and display screen after submerging my Handheld Sonar. Is that normal?
- Will the H22PX work while underway in my watercraft?
- I see fish, but nothing appears on the display. Why?