Yes, the all HawkEye Handheld Sonar Systems have positive buoyancy to float them to the surface if released. This means that if released while diving it will float to the surface.
Articles in this section
- DepthTrax 1H Handheld Depth Finder Tech Tutorial
- Can I replace the transducer cap on my DT1H?
- Live action use of the DT1H
- My DT1H was working fine but now it's giving me erratic or --- readings
- How do I change the readings from standard to metric?
- I tested my new Portable Sonar System at the YMCA pool and got wildly inaccurate measurements. At the 10-foot mark in the deep end, the said the water was 3.5, 4, 5 feet, but never 10.
- All I get is "---" readings on my depth sounder in certain places. I've noticed that these places have very soft/muddy bottoms and/or very dirty/silty water.
- How long will the batteries last?
- I see a small amount of water leaking from near the activation button and display screen after submerging my Handheld Sonar. Is that normal?
- Will the H22PX work while underway in my watercraft?