Goof Off, or many harsh chemical cleaners are very destructive to plastic. ANY type of paint remover or petroleum solvent will damage the plastic housings of our products. For all products you should only use a mild soap and water to clean the housing. If you have the grey soft grip material and it has become sticky, we have found that Comet cleanser and the Scotch Brite pad or sponge(the blue one, not the abrasive green one) to remove that material.
Articles in this section
- DepthTrax 1H Handheld Depth Finder Tech Tutorial
- Can I replace the transducer cap on my DT1H?
- Live action use of the DT1H
- My DT1H was working fine but now it's giving me erratic or --- readings
- How do I change the readings from standard to metric?
- I tested my new Portable Sonar System at the YMCA pool and got wildly inaccurate measurements. At the 10-foot mark in the deep end, the said the water was 3.5, 4, 5 feet, but never 10.
- All I get is "---" readings on my depth sounder in certain places. I've noticed that these places have very soft/muddy bottoms and/or very dirty/silty water.
- How long will the batteries last?
- I see a small amount of water leaking from near the activation button and display screen after submerging my Handheld Sonar. Is that normal?
- Will the H22PX work while underway in my watercraft?