The guy beside me with a flasher shows bottom, bait and fish. I think the bottom may be featureless(flat sand) but I don't see my bait as he does his. There weren't many fish in the area when I tried my Hawkeye so I'm not sure if they register either.I tried changing sensitivity with no luck. The depth reading appears to be accurate according to line dispensed on bait.But I cuoldn't see my bait. Is this normal?
Articles in this section
- How do I register my Hawkeye warranty?
- Can the TraxMount Portable Post Mount be mounted to The Traxmount low profile track?
- Can I glue in my transducer on a kayak?
- My FishTrax transducer is damaged. I don't see replacements on the website.
- Sonar Cross Talk
- FishTrax™ 1C | ACCESSING AND ADJUSTING THE FEATURES
- FishTrax™ 1C | ZOOM BOTTOM TRACKING
- FishTrax™ 1C | FISHTRAX™ SONAR FREQUENCIES
- FishTrax™ 1C | FISHTRAX™ 1C OPERATING MODES
- FishTrax™ 1C | SETTING THE FISH FINDER IN SIMULATION MODE