The guy beside me with a flasher shows bottom, bait and fish. I think the bottom may be featureless(flat sand) but I don't see my bait as he does his. There weren't many fish in the area when I tried my Hawkeye so I'm not sure if they register either.I tried changing sensitivity with no luck. The depth reading appears to be accurate according to line dispensed on bait.But I cuoldn't see my bait. Is this normal?
Articles in this section
- Can You Recommend a Storage Bag for the FishTrax Kayak Kit
- FishTrax 1C Showing Erratic Readings
- The batteries in my fish finder don't last the entire day.
- Can you you see the jig on the FishTrax 1C while icefishing?
- Where do I grease the o-ring on my Fishtrax?
- Using the side scan adapter
- How do you get the folds out of the iceshack?
- Ice Fishing Tips and Tricks
- Does the Kayak Kit come with everything I need?
- Will the cold ice fishing change the performance of the unit?