During ice fishing sound waves are often trapped inside the hole or within ice layers. If you experience the conditions described, lower the sensor into the hole until it is extended below the ice surface. If the condition still exists, adjust the sensitivity to find the best setting for the desired results.
Articles in this section
- The Batteries in my Fish Finder Do Not Last the Entire Day
- Can You Recommend a Storage Bag for the FishTrax Kayak Kit
- FishTrax 1C Showing Erratic Readings
- What batteries do you recommend for HawkEye fish finders?
- Can you you see the jig on the FishTrax 1C while icefishing?
- Where do I grease the o-ring on my Fishtrax?
- Using the side scan adapter
- How do you get the folds out of the iceshack?
- Ice Fishing Tips and Tricks
- Does the Kayak Kit come with everything I need?