During ice fishing sound waves are often trapped inside the hole or within ice layers. If you experience the conditions described, lower the sensor into the hole until it is extended below the ice surface. If the condition still exists, adjust the sensitivity to find the best setting for the desired results.
Articles in this section
- How do I register my Hawkeye warranty?
- Can the TraxMount Portable Post Mount be mounted to The Traxmount low profile track?
- Can I glue in my transducer on a kayak?
- My FishTrax transducer is damaged. I don't see replacements on the website.
- Sonar Cross Talk
- FishTrax™ 1C | ACCESSING AND ADJUSTING THE FEATURES
- FishTrax™ 1C | ZOOM BOTTOM TRACKING
- FishTrax™ 1C | FISHTRAX™ SONAR FREQUENCIES
- FishTrax™ 1C | FISHTRAX™ 1C OPERATING MODES
- FishTrax™ 1C | SETTING THE FISH FINDER IN SIMULATION MODE