During ice fishing sound waves are often trapped inside the hole or within ice layers. If you experience the conditions described, lower the sensor into the hole until it is extended below the ice surface. If the condition still exists, adjust the sensitivity to find the best setting for the desired results.
Articles in this section
- My FishTrax transducer is damaged. I don't see replacements on the website.
- Sonar Cross Talk
- FishTrax™ 1C | ACCESSING AND ADJUSTING THE FEATURES
- FishTrax™ 1C | ZOOM BOTTOM TRACKING
- FishTrax™ 1C | FISHTRAX™ SONAR FREQUENCIES
- FishTrax™ 1C | FISHTRAX™ 1C OPERATING MODES
- FishTrax™ 1C | SETTING THE FISH FINDER IN SIMULATION MODE
- FishTrax™ 1C | GETTING TO KNOW THE FISHTRAX™ 1C
- FishTrax™ 1C | INTRODUCTION TO FISHTRAX™ INTELLIGENT SONAR
- FishTrax™ 1 | UNCOVERING THE BEST HIDING PLACES