Yes, as long as the depth of the water is within the operating parameters of the unit.
Articles in this section
- FishTrax 1C Erratic Readings While Ice Fishing
- Attaching The FishTrax Display To The Traxmount Portable Post Mount
- HawkEye FishTrax 1C Color Fish Finder Review
- What is the current draw on our FishTrax FT1PXC?
- The Batteries in my Fish Finder Do Not Last the Entire Day
- Can You Recommend a Storage Bag for the FishTrax Kayak Kit
- FishTrax 1C Showing Erratic Readings
- What batteries do you recommend for HawkEye fish finders?
- Can you you see the jig on the FishTrax 1C while icefishing?
- Where do I grease the o-ring on my Fishtrax?