Shooting-thru the hull of a boat/canoe or ice can be sometimes be difficult as hidden air pockets will prevent you from obtaining a reading. Make certain that the hull or ice is solid from the surface to the water with no air bubbles and/or gaps. Shooting thru composite hulls (plastic) or cloudy ice is not possible as there are tiny air bubbles present in these situations. ALWAYS use a small amount of water to attach the sensor to an ice surface.
Articles in this section
- The Batteries in my Fish Finder Do Not Last the Entire Day
- Can You Recommend a Storage Bag for the FishTrax Kayak Kit
- FishTrax 1C Showing Erratic Readings
- What batteries do you recommend for HawkEye fish finders?
- Can you you see the jig on the FishTrax 1C while icefishing?
- Where do I grease the o-ring on my Fishtrax?
- Using the side scan adapter
- How do you get the folds out of the iceshack?
- Ice Fishing Tips and Tricks
- Does the Kayak Kit come with everything I need?