Shooting-thru the hull of a boat/canoe or ice can be sometimes be difficult as hidden air pockets will prevent you from obtaining a reading. Make certain that the hull or ice is solid from the surface to the water with no air bubbles and/or gaps. Shooting thru composite hulls (plastic) or cloudy ice is not possible as there are tiny air bubbles present in these situations. ALWAYS use a small amount of water to attach the sensor to an ice surface.
Articles in this section
- How do I register my Hawkeye warranty?
- Can the TraxMount Portable Post Mount be mounted to The Traxmount low profile track?
- Can I glue in my transducer on a kayak?
- My FishTrax transducer is damaged. I don't see replacements on the website.
- Sonar Cross Talk
- FishTrax™ 1C | ACCESSING AND ADJUSTING THE FEATURES
- FishTrax™ 1C | ZOOM BOTTOM TRACKING
- FishTrax™ 1C | FISHTRAX™ SONAR FREQUENCIES
- FishTrax™ 1C | FISHTRAX™ 1C OPERATING MODES
- FishTrax™ 1C | SETTING THE FISH FINDER IN SIMULATION MODE