Although the display housing is made to be water resistant it is not made to withstand submersion in water. Follow the care of your fish finder section to prevent accidental damage. If you anticipate using the F33P in driving rain or consistent spray, some users have found it helpful to keep the display in a Ziploc bag and allow the transducer wire to come out of the top. Be sure to remove the display from the Ziploc bag after use and store in a dry place.
Articles in this section
- Can You Recommend a Storage Bag for the FishTrax Kayak Kit
- FishTrax 1C Showing Erratic Readings
- The batteries in my fish finder don't last the entire day.
- Can you you see the jig on the FishTrax 1C while icefishing?
- Where do I grease the o-ring on my Fishtrax?
- Using the side scan adapter
- How do you get the folds out of the iceshack?
- Ice Fishing Tips and Tricks
- Does the Kayak Kit come with everything I need?
- Will the cold ice fishing change the performance of the unit?