Although the display housing is made to be water resistant it is not made to withstand submersion in water. Follow the care of your fish finder section to prevent accidental damage. If you anticipate using the F33P in driving rain or consistent spray, some users have found it helpful to keep the display in a Ziploc bag and allow the transducer wire to come out of the top. Be sure to remove the display from the Ziploc bag after use and store in a dry place.
Articles in this section
- How do I register my Hawkeye warranty?
- Can the TraxMount Portable Post Mount be mounted to The Traxmount low profile track?
- Can I glue in my transducer on a kayak?
- My FishTrax transducer is damaged. I don't see replacements on the website.
- Sonar Cross Talk
- FishTrax™ 1C | ACCESSING AND ADJUSTING THE FEATURES
- FishTrax™ 1C | ZOOM BOTTOM TRACKING
- FishTrax™ 1C | FISHTRAX™ SONAR FREQUENCIES
- FishTrax™ 1C | FISHTRAX™ 1C OPERATING MODES
- FishTrax™ 1C | SETTING THE FISH FINDER IN SIMULATION MODE