1 inch regular fishing bobbers have proven to be effective. A bright color is also helpful at alerting any boaters of the cable in the water so it is not damaged by a passing boat. Floats kits can be purchased at http://www.hawkeyeelectronics.com/shop#!__shop/vstc10=parts-&-accessories . Look for Part# 3000-94 Portable fish Finder Mini Float Kit.
Articles in this section
- The Batteries in my Fish Finder Do Not Last the Entire Day
- Can You Recommend a Storage Bag for the FishTrax Kayak Kit
- FishTrax 1C Showing Erratic Readings
- What batteries do you recommend for HawkEye fish finders?
- Can you you see the jig on the FishTrax 1C while icefishing?
- Where do I grease the o-ring on my Fishtrax?
- Using the side scan adapter
- How do you get the folds out of the iceshack?
- Ice Fishing Tips and Tricks
- Does the Kayak Kit come with everything I need?