If your unit has interference with nothing other than another sonar running in your boat, then you have sonar cross-talk interference. For most depth finders, the only real solution is to move the transducers further away from each other. This can help keep the transducer cones from intersecting, but because cones get wider as the depth increases, the problem can not usually be totally solved by position only. Changing one of the sounders to another model that runs on a different frequency than the first will solve the problem.
Articles in this section
- Can You Recommend a Storage Bag for the FishTrax Kayak Kit
- FishTrax 1C Showing Erratic Readings
- The batteries in my fish finder don't last the entire day.
- Can you you see the jig on the FishTrax 1C while icefishing?
- Where do I grease the o-ring on my Fishtrax?
- Using the side scan adapter
- How do you get the folds out of the iceshack?
- Ice Fishing Tips and Tricks
- Does the Kayak Kit come with everything I need?
- Will the cold ice fishing change the performance of the unit?