If your unit has interference with nothing other than another sonar running in your boat, then you have sonar cross-talk interference. For most depth finders, the only real solution is to move the transducers further away from each other. This can help keep the transducer cones from intersecting, but because cones get wider as the depth increases, the problem can not usually be totally solved by position only. Changing one of the sounders to another model that runs on a different frequency than the first will solve the problem.
Articles in this section
- My FishTrax transducer is damaged. I don't see replacements on the website.
- Sonar Cross Talk
- FishTrax™ 1C | ACCESSING AND ADJUSTING THE FEATURES
- FishTrax™ 1C | ZOOM BOTTOM TRACKING
- FishTrax™ 1C | FISHTRAX™ SONAR FREQUENCIES
- FishTrax™ 1C | FISHTRAX™ 1C OPERATING MODES
- FishTrax™ 1C | SETTING THE FISH FINDER IN SIMULATION MODE
- FishTrax™ 1C | GETTING TO KNOW THE FISHTRAX™ 1C
- FishTrax™ 1C | INTRODUCTION TO FISHTRAX™ INTELLIGENT SONAR
- FishTrax™ 1 | UNCOVERING THE BEST HIDING PLACES