Make sure the sonar sensor is perpendicular to the water when trying to obtain depth readings.Extremely heavy vegetation may confuse the sonar signal causing it to misinterpret the depth. If you are certain that the readings are incorrect under these conditions, discontinue use.
Articles in this section
- Can You Recommend a Storage Bag for the FishTrax Kayak Kit
- FishTrax 1C Showing Erratic Readings
- The batteries in my fish finder don't last the entire day.
- Can you you see the jig on the FishTrax 1C while icefishing?
- Where do I grease the o-ring on my Fishtrax?
- Using the side scan adapter
- How do you get the folds out of the iceshack?
- Ice Fishing Tips and Tricks
- Does the Kayak Kit come with everything I need?
- Will the cold ice fishing change the performance of the unit?