My 19' sailboat does not have an electrical system, but I installed the D10D and plan to use a small battery. What are the minimum power requirements? Volts/amps etc .Will it run on a 12v camping lantern battery, for example, or do I need at least a watercraft small 12V battery?
Articles in this section
- 4 Key Steps to Successfully Transom Mounting a Fish Finder or Depth Sounder Transducer
- Connecting a HawkEye Boat Mount Depth Finder to Another Manufacturer's Transducer
- Transom Mount Transducer
- Glue In Transducer Video
- HawkEye® D10D - D10DX Product Orientation Video
- Mounting a depth finder on sailboats
- How do I transom mount a transducer?
- Glue-In Transducer Instructions with Illustrations
- What is the correct fuse for my Depthtrax?
- I can not find clear slow cure 2 part epoxy.