On some mounting applications for the DF1120S display you may need a different bracket. We have developed a new "shock asorber" style mounting bracket that will eliminate any heavy pounding to the internal componets. This new syle bracket will also fix the display if some of the numerals are segmented. If you are experiencing any of these problems please contact customer service and we will be glad to send you one free of charge. The link to email us is below and the tab you need to click on is 2nd from the bottom. Please be sure to fill in all your contact information.
Articles in this section
- 4 Key Steps to Successfully Transom Mounting a Fish Finder or Depth Sounder Transducer
- Connecting a HawkEye Boat Mount Depth Finder to Another Manufacturer's Transducer
- Transom Mount Transducer
- Glue In Transducer Video
- HawkEye® D10D - D10DX Product Orientation Video
- Mounting a depth finder on sailboats
- How do I transom mount a transducer?
- Glue-In Transducer Instructions with Illustrations
- How do I Remove a Transom Mount Transducer From a Boat
- Transducer Maintenance In Saltwater