What do I do if the transducer that came with with depth finder doesn't work for my boat?

All vessel mounted depth sounders come with a transducer that can be transom mounted, glued in hull, or set inside the hull.  However, we also offer these optional models:

  • Thru Hull (plastic and bronze)

  • Adjustable In-Hull

  • Trolling Motor

  • Portable

If your application requires one of these, we encourage you to exchange your transducer so that you can experience the best performance from your system; you only pay the difference plus shipping and handling.  The transducer you are returning must be new and unassembled, and the mounting hardware must accompany it.

The most common transducer upgrade is to that of a Bronze Thru-Hull.  We recommend the Airmar B117

Click here to initiate your transducer exchange.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk