An in-hull adjustable transducer is the same as an in-hull transducer however it has a swiveling bezel that allows it to meet any in-hull dead rise angle up to 22 degrees.
Articles in this section
- Depth Finder Displaying Three Dashes ---
- 4 Key Steps to Successfully Transom Mounting a Fish Finder or Depth Sounder Transducer
- Connecting a HawkEye Boat Mount Depth Finder to Another Manufacturer's Transducer
- Transom Mount Transducer Tech Tutorial Video
- HawkEye® D10D - D10DX Product Orientation Video
- I Cannot Get a Reading While Trying to Shoot-Thru My Sailboat Hull.
- How do I transom mount a transducer?
- Glue-In Transducer Instructions with Illustrations
- What is the current draw on your boat mount depth finders
- What Types of Boat Hulls Are Glue-In Compatible?