An in-hull adjustable transducer is the same as an in-hull transducer however it has a swiveling bezel that allows it to meet any in-hull dead rise angle up to 22 degrees.
Articles in this section
- 4 Key Steps to Successfully Transom Mounting a Fish Finder or Depth Sounder Transducer
- Connecting a HawkEye Boat Mount Depth Finder to Another Manufacturer's Transducer
- Transom Mount Transducer
- Glue In Transducer Video
- HawkEye® D10D - D10DX Product Orientation Video
- Mounting a depth finder on sailboats
- How do I transom mount a transducer?
- Glue-In Transducer Instructions with Illustrations
- What epoxy is recommended for the glue in transducer?
- Can I run two displays off a single transducer ?