An in-hull adjustable transducer is the same as an in-hull transducer however it has a swiveling bezel that allows it to meet any in-hull dead rise angle up to 22 degrees.
Articles in this section
- 4 Key Steps to Successfully Transom Mounting a Fish Finder or Depth Sounder Transducer
- Connecting a HawkEye Boat Mount Depth Finder to Another Manufacturer's Transducer
- Transom Mount Transducer
- Glue In Transducer Video
- HawkEye® D10D - D10DX Product Orientation Video
- Mounting a depth finder on sailboats
- How do I transom mount a transducer?
- Glue-In Transducer Instructions with Illustrations
- I can not find clear slow cure 2 part epoxy.
- My P23 transducer looks like it will move with the boat running.