The D10D displays and transducers all have male and female connectors. If needed you may cut off the plug and strip back the rubber insulation. Inside you will find the same 3 colored wires that are found in all of our units. Simply solder or butt connect them together (soldering is preferred).
Articles in this section
- 4 Key Steps to Successfully Transom Mounting a Fish Finder or Depth Sounder Transducer
- Connecting a HawkEye Boat Mount Depth Finder to Another Manufacturer's Transducer
- Transom Mount Transducer
- Glue In Transducer Video
- HawkEye® D10D - D10DX Product Orientation Video
- Mounting a depth finder on sailboats
- How do I transom mount a transducer?
- Glue-In Transducer Instructions with Illustrations
- I can not find clear slow cure 2 part epoxy.
- My P23 transducer looks like it will move with the boat running.