No, the display is the part that is responsible for sending out the pulse to the transducer, putting multiple displays would send out too many pulses and you would give you erroneous readings.
Articles in this section
- Depth Finder Displaying Three Dashes ---
- 4 Key Steps to Successfully Transom Mounting a Fish Finder or Depth Sounder Transducer
- Connecting a HawkEye Boat Mount Depth Finder to Another Manufacturer's Transducer
- Transom Mount Transducer Tech Tutorial Video
- HawkEye® D10D - D10DX Product Orientation Video
- I Cannot Get a Reading While Trying to Shoot-Thru My Sailboat Hull.
- How do I transom mount a transducer?
- Glue-In Transducer Instructions with Illustrations
- What is the current draw on your boat mount depth finders
- What Types of Boat Hulls Are Glue-In Compatible?