No, the display is the part that is responsible for sending out the pulse to the transducer, putting multiple displays would send out too many pulses and you would give you erroneous readings.
Articles in this section
- 4 Key Steps to Successfully Transom Mounting a Fish Finder or Depth Sounder Transducer
- Connecting a HawkEye Boat Mount Depth Finder to Another Manufacturer's Transducer
- Transom Mount Transducer
- Glue In Transducer Video
- HawkEye® D10D - D10DX Product Orientation Video
- Mounting a depth finder on sailboats
- How do I transom mount a transducer?
- Glue-In Transducer Instructions with Illustrations
- Where do I put the temperature sensor on my DT1BX or DT2BX
- What epoxy is recommended for the glue in transducer?